Forgive my absence.
I made a promise to write every week. I do in fact write every week, but its pen to paper. That will never make it to my Blaaagggg. In which case, allow me to post some of that here. I assure you I will get back into this groove. It has been a difficult few months.
Difficult is not the right word.
Emotional might be more correct.
Working as an English teacher.... it can be taxing. It is far and away the easiest job I have ever had, but I cannot help but stress on a daily basis. I go in to class, and I want to be the best English teacher I can be. I want to be what I am paid to be. This stresses me out on occasion. I am at peace with this now. But for a time I was struggling with this fact.
The Japanese work differently than I do.
555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555
No comments:
Post a Comment