We're not built to stay in one place too long.

Thursday, 24 June 2010

Purexed




I'm trying not to slip. Been trying not to lose footing, loose land keeps the pressure on my kicks.

Cause when I fall I tend to land like a ton of bricks. Stand like a man made of concrete and sediment like, fuck your skin. Nobody needs it. There's bones muscle and blood, whats realer than fat and tendons? It's raw, no soft tissue to draw your eyes to it. So far, flesh ain't the truest, let's all rip into it.

We're all sick of the missed shots.

Passed over like the last man picked, no team, so pissed off. And thats not honesty, thats just soft curves that have your world flipped, got you making mix tapes for girls.

And thats the skin again. Let's blame the skin again, stretching itself so fluidly over these awkward ligaments.

I didn't shave today. I probably wont tomorrow and its safe to say I'm never going to shed these extra...

So fuck it, back to the wall.
Crush it, laugh at em all.
Hush...let em try to find the beauty in your face.

1 comment: